"I had one week before my first-round interview with McKinsey and I was freaking out. A friend who worked at BCG recommended me this online course. I crammed all of its material in a week and was impressed with how quickly and clearly this course taught me what I needed to know. I ended up passing the first-round interview with < 1 week preparation and eventually landed a job at McKinsey."
- Kevin L., McKinsey Business Analyst
"For internship recruiting, I spent over 40 hours reading all of the popular case interview prep books and online resources. I wish I had gone through this 1-week crash course first. It covered everything I needed to know and provided novel, insightful strategies to differentiate myself. Start with this crash course first - you'll save yourself a lot of time and headaches.
- Sarah T., Bain Consultant
"As an experienced hire, I was recruiting for consulting while working a 50-60 hour work week. I simply didn't have the time to read case books and also had no one to practice cases with. This crash course had everything I wanted in one place - video lessons, practice problems, and practice cases. Without it, I would not have passed my case interviews."
- Anthony L., BCG Consultant
Taylor Warfield is a former Bain consultant, case interviewer, case workshop leader, and author of Hacking the Case Interview and The Ultimate Case Interview Workbook. His case interview prep books have helped 5,000+ students in 13+ countries. His book, online course, and coaching have helped hundreds of candidates land job offers at top consulting firms, such as McKinsey, BCG, and Bain.
- 3.1 Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- 3.2 What is a framework and why is it used? FREE PREVIEW
- 3.3 Qualities of an outstanding framework FREE PREVIEW
- 3.4 Common pitfalls of framework strategies FREE PREVIEW
- 3.5 Our robust strategy for creating unique frameworks
- 3.6 Putting our framework strategy to practice
- 3.7 Handling the moment of silence & presenting your framework
- 3.8 Kicking off the investigation
- 3.9 Practice
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market sizing
- 4.3 Effective market sizing math strategies
- 4.4 Profit analysis
- 4.5 Interpreting charts & graphs FREE PREVIEW
- 4.6 Practice
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Qualities of outstanding qualitative answers
- 5.3 Business overview of market dynamics FREE PREVIEW
- 5.4 Business overview of supply chain dynamics
- 5.5 Business overview of firm profit maximization
- 5.6 Business overview of pricing and cannibalization
- 5.7 Business overview of M&A and private equity
- 5.8 Practice
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 Structuring your recommendation
- 6.3 Practice
- 7.1 Introduction to practicing case interviews
- 50-point checklist for practicing case interviews
- 7.2 Practice case #1: Airline business class profitability FREE PREVIEW
- 7.3 Practice case #2: Ride-sharing new market entry FREE PREVIEW
- 7.4 Practice case #3: Increasing patient drug adoption FREE PREVIEW
- 7.5 Practice case #4: New beverage product launch
- 7.6 Practice case #5: Education system improvement
- 7.7 Practice case #6: Alcohol profitability
- 7.8 Practice case #7: Telecom competitor response
- 7.9 Practice case #8: New zoo exhibit
- 7.10 Practice case #9: Government welfare program
- 7.11 Practice case #10: Oil refinery cost reduction
- 7.12 Practice case #11: Outsourcing backpack production
- 7.13 Practice case #12: Parking meter investment
- 7.14 Practice case #13: Farming revenue growth
- 7.15 Practice case #14: Lumber production expansion
- 7.16 Practice case #15: Athletic shoe market entry
- 7.17 Practice case #16: Dive watch growth strategy
- 7.18 Practice case #17: Broadband internet entry
- 7.19 Practice case #18: Conglomerate portfolio strategy
- 7.20 Practice case #19: Restaurant chain acquisition
- 7.21 Practice case #20: Health care profitability
How long is this course?
This online crash course is aimed to teach you everything you need to know in the shortest amount of time possible. There are 53 video lessons and 6 hours of video content. If you include the time needed to complete the 20 full-length practice cases and various practice problems, expect about 10-15 hours to complete this course.
How long will I have access to this course?
You will have access to the course for one full year, more than enough time to learn and revisit the lectures, practice problems, and practice cases.
What is your return policy?
We offer full refunds within 48 hours of purchase if our online course is not helpful to you. If you're still hesitant about purchasing, you can always sign up for a free trial and have access to a variety of free video lessons across different modules.
Is this course worth it?
A first-year consultant out of undergraduate makes up to $120,000 a year in the US while a post-MBA or advanced degree consultant makes up to $200,000. This course improves your case interview performance and likelihood of landing a job offer, thereby increasing your salary, future earning potential, and career trajectory. For less than 0.3% of your potential first-year’s salary, you could completely change your life.
How do I know this course works?
The material in this course has helped 5,000+ students in 13+ countries land their dream jobs at top-tier consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG, and Bain.
Why should I buy this course over other resources?
You can easily spend hundreds of hours reading all of the case interview resources on the internet. While I was recruiting for consulting, I did just that. Unfortunately, very few of these resources are high-quality, insightful, or even actionable. I created this crash course to consolidate the hundreds of hours I've spent studying case interviews. It covers only the best and most effective strategies for every step of the case interview, saving you significant time.
Who are you?
I am a former Bain consultant, case interviewer, case workshop leader, and author of "Hacking the Case Interview" and "The Ultimate Case Interview Workbook." I am passionate about helping undergraduates, MBAs, advanced degree holders, and experienced hires land their dream consulting job.